Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Long Wait


I had just written what I think was a nice post.. I wanted to link a story that I'd seen in the papers to the post, so I went onto The Sun's website.. It crashed my machine within seconds. I'm going to shut down and run a full virus scan.

If your suppressed White Van / yob genes are threatening to make you go browse their site, don't do it. Chew your mouse-hand off at the wrist if you must.


Anyway.

Here's the short version.
The 2nd interview yesterday went well... the agency agrees. I will hear early next week...

Work's still boring.

Am pissed off about how Christians are being forced to rename the most well known of their holidays in case they upset someone . What a load of greasy old bollocks. Sure, they say now that it was a misunderstanding, but if no one kicked up a fuss they would have been happy to carry spouting the same bullshit.

Can you imagine a local council telling the Muslims in their area to not mention or celebrate Ramadan in case it upsets the Christian community or July 7 survivors?
Yeah right.
Posted by Mark :: 22:16 :: 7 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------