Thursday, November 22, 2007

Isn't it Friday yet?




Gods, what a long week.

Doesn't help that I've been snowed under with work.. you know, business lunches are fun, but man, they eat up your day. It's fun while it lasts but afterwards you have to cope with the fact that you've just lost 4 hours of your day, making everything on your desk urgent.

I think I managed to break the back of the worst of it today. I was at my desk at 08h30 and, barring loo breaks, didn't budge from it til 16h00, when I just had to go gulp some fresh air and stretch my legs.

Yay. More of the same tomorrow :P At least the boss is away tomorrow, so I won't be given extra work willy-nilly throughout the day. Friday, if it ever gets here, may even (gasp! shock!) be a pleasant day.
Posted by Mark :: 00:09 :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------