Tuesday, March 25, 2008

watch this space



holy hell, has it really been 2 months since I got my finger out and actually posted something here? wow. Tempus fecking fugit.

I've certainly thought about it often enough. So many things I've been wanting to bitch about, yes each time I sit down in front of the PC it's a case of "Naaaah, not tonight, let's play Team Fortress rather". And so on. Same thing with my writing.
A cse of 'No, not tonight Museophine.' But! ha! I have dragged myself to the keyboard and have made myself do it. I've started writing again. although, to be fair, I have got a moleskin book written from cover to cover full of my ideas, storyline, plotted and planned and such. It's kind of like dehydrated food. Now, all I need to do is add the boiling water of my mind and keyboard and expand that notebook into something that others can see and understand.

And I'm going to give the blog a bit of a spring clean too. refresh the colours, change the graphics etc. Yes yes. Maybe it's the bars of chocolate and litres of vino I crammed into my maw over easter that did it. Who knows. If eating 15lbs of dark chocolate and drinking shiraz makes me write, so be it. I will suffer for my art and eat and drink more.
Posted by Mark :: 22:31 :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------