Thursday, June 28, 2007

meaty goodness revisited

Gaah.


My gut is churning like a hyperactive cement mixer. Been like this for a couple of days... normally by this time I've either launched a fleet of u-boats or melted a new hole in the ozone layer, but for some reason it's not doing anything besides making me squirm uncomfortably.

I reckon it's the bit of red meat I scoffed overt he last week. Normally my flesh eating tendencies revolve around chicken, turkey and fish, but last week I surrendered to the impulse to make some proper, old school burgers, a solar system away from the floppy reprocessed dogvomit served up by the likes of McD's or BK. Proper man-burgers.

The day after it was beef chili for supper following a left over burger for lunch. I was off on Monday and guess what, had a burger for lunch, albeit with kangaroo meat (hooray for the Walkabout).

I reckon my poor entrails are in shock over all this meaty goodness. It'll pass -in more ways than one. I just hope I'm not in a public place when it does.

Posted by Mark :: 20:27 :: 1 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------