Sunday, June 24, 2007

flesh...mmm...hungry..


I've been having fun with the Script Frenzy project... I've scribbling away in my scruffy notebook for a couple of weeks or so and I've clocked up around 30 pages of solid material.
But now, the thing is that my notes are such that I reckon I can expand it into a decent chunk of book. We spent a few hours on Saturday trawling through bookshops in town, and one thing which i noticed is that there aren't any decent zombie apocalypse books on the market. The one I did find is set after the whole rise of the zombies and fall of civilisation.. but the fun part is the beginning of the end, you know? The initial panic, the chaos, the eating of faces and fingers, the flight-or-fight reactions, the gory and inventive ways that Joe Average meets his maker.
So. That's what I'm going to do. Write the story I want to read :) I know it won't be easy and somewhere along the line it's bound to get less fun, but I've got to get it out of my head before it drives me crazy!

Posted by Mark :: 18:00 :: 4 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------