Sunday, January 15, 2006

Bah



No lottery millions for me just yet.

But!

For no one else either- yes indeedy, the jackpot has rolled over for another week - which means that this week's jackpot is a staggering £80 000 000.

Jeeziz Mary & Joseph.

In other news, there is no news. Life plods on. Work is becoming a bit of a farce.. it's become a more or less accepted fact that I'm really not putting much Ooompf into it. I've actually surprised myself about this, I thought I was the kind of guy to keep my standards up until the very last gasp, but I guess I'm not. In my defense, I've never really resigned from a job before, so I'm running the gauntlet of some brand new emotions/ experience.

When I left my job in S.A to move over here, giving notice was a...how can I put it?..a communal thing. The boss had been in on the idea for a couple of months before we formally gave notice. (I'm not counting casual jobs- they're not really job - jobs, you know?)

Anyway, thats not to say I'm just sitting with my feet on the desk chortling away. I'm doing the work, I just don't care what happens to it in a week's time.

Anyhoo. I'm signing off to go play some Guild Wars. I took a 3 to 4 week break from it over the xmas holidays. I found myself getting bored with it.. no one from my guild was ever online and theres only so much crap you can take from pre-pubescent twats who spam the chat interface with things like "take your armour off and dance".

Helloooooooo, how sad are you, you lame schmuck?

Cut my heart out with a wooden spoon if I ever -EVER- display the remotest inkling of getting hot under the collar from the sight of game characters, wearing white undies, stuck in a dance loop. Especially the ones still wearing their helmets.


Posted by Mark :: 13:14 :: 1 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------