Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Woe is me


Yet again I find myself alone in the office, stressing over the towering monstrosity that is my
"In Tray".

And I can't help wondering if I'm a workaholic or if I've just got lousy time management skills.

Or maybe I've just got a shitload of work to do and don't want to exacerbate matters by leaving it to fester until the next day.

Leaving work for the next day is like letting a family of asylum seekers into the country.
It seems harmless enough and you think you're doing the right thing- after all, everyone else is.
The next thing you know, you neck deep in it, it's going to take a miracle to undo the damage and the light at the end of the tunnel is a train. With more of them clinging to its sides.
Posted by Mark :: 18:20 :: 2 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------